Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog about eating healthy. I hope this blog will help you and your family get inspired to eat and live healthier. This blog will talk about what you should eat and what to stay away from. Just so you know, I am a 14 year old entering high school and I would just like to help people live a healthier life. In the past lear I have had many diet changes after getting a full allergy test. This meant I had to be gluten, corn, soy, nut free, casein, artificial free, and lots lots more. This was very hard fore me because I usually would eat lots of candy and junk food every day. After getting tested for allergies I got tested for what metals I had in my body. It turned out that I had lead and mercury and some other heavy metals in my body. I had this because my body can not detoxify properly. I ended up having to have I.V. treatments and I am all better now. This blog is all based on my opinion. Thank you Dr.Hirani for all of your hard work! Click Here.       

No comments:

Post a Comment